Machine vision systems, which perform quality control, are used in the production and warehouse areas. They make automatic inspection and measurements of all products directly on the production lines possible. The system is based on high quality cameras and a software which conducts an analysis of a 2D or 3D image in a repetitive way, compares it with the saved standards and deviation values. The integration of vision systems with MES systems and industrial automation systems supports quality management processes in an enterprise.
- continuous measurement and product verification on the production lines
- reduction of costs related to the complaints
- verification of shape, dimension and colour
- control over the location of a verified element
- registration of the vision inspection in a database