A label printer used in logistics should provide a possibility of printing wide logistic labels, and at the same time guarantee high quality of printed codes. The application of a laser bar code verifier in the printer eliminates the risk of printing and later using a GS1 label which is unreadable for scanners. Combination of a printer and a bar code verifier guarantees proper operation of a logistic label in the entire logistic process.
- maximum width of the label subject to verification 7,5’’
- verification of even 4 bar codes in a row
- the verifier is integrated with the printer – there’s no need to use additional external software
- automatic discard of labels with a wrong bar code
- elimination of delayed or discarded shipments
- guarantee of label application with a readable bar code