Labels with an RFID tag are used for marking all the production elements (semi-finished goods, tools, workstations) for the purposes of automatic identification during each stage of production. An RFID tag makes it possible to write up-to-date information after each stage of production or operation performed on an element. The use of RFID technology doesn’t require direct visibility of the label during the reading process.
- possibility of reading information from an RFID tag, without the need for direct visibility of the label
- identification of all the elements in the whole production process
- collecting and writing information about each production operation / workstation / tool
- elimination of errors and mistakes at assembly workstations and during the picking process
- automation and speeding up of production processes