Code readers – devices intended for reading and encoding information written in the form of a bar code or 2D code. Decoding the code value takes place through the process of reading the beam of light emitted by the reader reflected from the code. Depending on the source of light used, laser and LED readers can be distinguished. When it comes to the way of communication with a computer, there are wire and wireless readers, e.g. with Bluetooth. Code readers find their application in all business areas: production, logistics and warehousing, office and administration, trade and many industries. The offer includes, among other things: Honeywell, Zebra, Datalogic, Cipherlab.
- wired and wireless readers
- USB, RS232, Bluetooth communication
- possibility of reading 1D and 2D codes
- can operate in harsh conditions in the field of production or cold rooms
- tight housing resistant to falls
- possibility of using appropriate grips and stands