Systems of direct printing on the product – devices intended for printing information directly on the product or its packaging. They are used for printing texts, bar codes and 2D codes and variable information such as use-by date or number. During the direct marking the product being marked, or its packaging should be in motion, that is why direct printing systems on the product are installed directly on the production lines. Depending on the specificity of production product marking can be conducted before as well as after packing the product. The devices for direct printing on the product are most frequently used in the FMCG industry for marking food, beverages, cosmetics etc. and in the construction industry. The offer includes devices based on Thermal InkJet technology by HSA.
- simple and clean exploitation
- permanent imprint
- print width from 12 mm to 1000 mm
- print speed up to 300 m/min.
- possibility of printing on various surfaces: paper, foil, glass, metal, plastics
- optimisation of the product marking process
- possibility of integration with the production line