The automatic distribution systems, based on automated guided vehicle AGV, guarantee automation of intralogistic processes in the production hall and warehouse. Within the framework of the system, self-driving vehicles which conduct transportation of heavy loads (bulk containers, pallets,) operate by moving on the designated tracks. The operation of mobile robots is monitored by the IntraFleet system. The IntraFleet – fleet management system collects and processes data from the process, eliminates the risk of collision and optimises the routes of vehicle movement between production and warehouse halls. The modular construction of AMR (Autonomous Mobile Robots) facilitates the design of an intralogistics system according to customer needs.
- optimisation of logistic processes
- reduction of costs of internal logistics
- navigation with the aid of magnetic tapes or laser space scanning
- security systems based on certified components
- system of automatic battery charging
- pre-implementation analysis based on a simulation in the Flexsin software